Discover the top 10 free virtual classroom platforms that revolutionize online learning in this article. Technology is advancing education. More institutions and educators use Learning Management Systems (LMS) to create Hi-Tech virtual classrooms and training platforms. This technology is providing learners with knowledge from around the world. Optimism has increased in the growth of virtual microlearning platforms. Yet, with so many options available, it can take time to select the best prospect. Teachers and school leaders need to make a plan to pick the right platform for their online classrooms. They have to think about which platform will help them teach well and make learning fun. They need to ask questions like, “Which online tool will help me teach interestingly and interactively? “Which virtual software can assess knowledge retention with assessments, quizzes, and grading?” Besides, there are so many other large aspects that create an engaging virtual learning environment. We have identified 10 virtual classroom platforms and highlighted their best features. This will help you decide which microlearning tools/software is best for your virtual classroom.
EdAppVirtual classroom platforms are a great choice for businesses. They provide excellent onboarding, learning, and training. These training and learning can be on your teams, regardless of device, location, or Internet connection. EdApp’s Virtual Platform has core products such as Creator Tool, Editable Course Library, Admin Portal, and Learner Portal. It also has the following notable features:
- Course Creation Services
- Template Library with 80+ templates
- Reporting and Analytics for easy access to engagement and performance insights
- Leaderboards to create a healthy competitive environment
- Real Rewards with In-Built virtual currency
- In-person Attendance
- Video Conferencing in collaboration with leading video conferencing forums.
If you’re looking for a flexible, high-quality Learning Management System, Edvance360 can also be your best option. This software helps people learn in different places like companies, colleges, and schools. It allows learners to have their special places to learn and take control of their education. The following are its noteworthy features:
- Easy-to-use interface
- A comprehensive suite of online learning and professional developmental tools
- Award certificates and badges
- Modular courses
Kaltura is One of the virtual classroom platforms that many businesses and universities use. It has special tools that let people talk and see each other in real-time. People like it because it’s easy to use and has cool features. Some of these features include:
- Digital Whiteboard
- Cloud Recording
- Screen Sharing
- Breakout Rooms
- YouTube Integration
- Live Quizzes
BigBlueButton takes pride in its slogan, “Built by teachers, for teachers.” It is a global virtual classroom designed for teachers. It was created from the ground up.
It is an HTML-5-based web application that runs on the web browser. With the availability in over 65 languages, BigBlueButton has significant features which include:
- Convenient document upload supporting PDFs, texts, and images
- Whiteboard annotation of slides
- Low, medium, and high-resolution video options
- Rapid group polling
- Multi-user whiteboard
- Screen and video sharing
Education Simplified offers a range of virtual classroom platforms designed to make online learning fun and interactive. It has special tools and know-how to make learning together easy and exciting. It is an all-in-one, mobile-friendly platform built especially for corporate training. Their Learning Management System has helpful toolkits for teaching online. You don’t need to install any special applications to use it. Some of its out-of-the-box features are:
- Enlarged video conference to allow face-to-face collaboration in real-time
- Interactive 16:9 whiteboard canvas
- Document reader and annotation tools
- Cloud Media Player is entirely in control of the attendees
- RTL support for global languages written in the Right-To-Left direction
- Easy access from any device using a supporting browser
A scalable and multi-purpose platform that allows better ways to develop, centralize and distributed online learning and track performance. It attends to two types of users. Internal users can use this platform to deliver virtual training to their company.
This platform can deliver excellent help to external users. It allows them to create profitable and scalable online learning businesses. Some of its key aspects are:
- Feature-rich Learning Management System
- Ease of use for administrators and users
- Access and track the results of a training program
- Intuitive interface and fast implementation
- Simple user-centric tools and robust reporting
- Creation of online assessments for classroom-led courses and online learning programs.
7. Google Classroom
Google classroom is the most usable online platform for virtual studies out of so many virtual classroom platforms. Google Classroom has incorporated all the essential virtual classroom tools to create an ideal learning ecosystem. This platform enables collaborations. It integrates with Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar. Additionally, it provides live editing options for teams.
Besides teachers and students, guardians can also access email summaries and review activities. Google Classroom allows:
- Chats and Video conferencing with up to 10,000 participants.
- Create and manage multiple classes, assignments, and grades at the same time
- Announcements via class stream
- Invite parents and guardians to review their child’s activities
When it comes to Virtual Classroom Platforms, one name that stands out is ProProfs. Their top features and hundreds of editable courses can help create online classrooms. These classrooms enable collaboration, learning, and discussion.
They allow you to build your tools and courses. You can also brand and sell them on their E-commerce platform. ProProfs user-friendly Course Builder allows:
- Easy customization of courses with their professional templates and tools.
- Creation of knowledgeable bases and training manuals
- Quizzes and survey integration
- Brain games to boost cognitive skills
- Import of SCORM-compliant courses
Vedamo is one of the leading virtual classroom platforms that offers innovative solutions for online education. It has tools for classroom management and lesson preparation. It was specifically designed for education.
It closely mirrors a typical classroom, so no extra software is needed. It is also integrated with various educational platforms. A rich set of features can be used to make the learning experience engaging.
- Online Whiteboard
- Video Conferencing
- Screen Sharing
- Breakout Rooms
- Media Player
It is a game-based learning platform. It is developed to permit the deliverance of learnings in a more fun way. Kahoot! Promises to facilitate distance learning and training deliverance.
It lets you quickly make a game quiz about any topic and language. Learners can access it from any device. Other significant features are:
- Slides with classic layouts
- Pre-designed templates that can be duplicated and customized
- Question bank with millions of questions
- Inserting YouTube videos into questions
- Combining many Kahoots
Virtual classroom platforms are an excellent aid for microlearning and delivering knowledge quickly and interactively in group settings. This is due to the various professional tools and features they provide. Overall, these platforms are very beneficial.
The data on these Virtual classroom platforms is not traceable. Records are not stored in a central system, so they cannot be tracked. An institution must opt for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software.
This software can track and sustain records of different elements of an educational organization. These elements include fee management, attendance tracking, and day-to-day academic scheduling. This will help keep track of your learning progress. It can see your academic information, and have someone to guide and support you.
eDU-SMARTZ is the perfect academic ERP for you. It has all the necessary features to build an ideal Learning Management System. Visit our website to learn more about virtual classroom platforms and eDU-SMARTZ.